hi list user ,
i am new to list and new to mysql
i gotta do a project of my company w=hci reqiure to extract data
 from a server
the user in his browser reqest a graph .....in the client m/c and
this requset goes to server where a java servelet has to accept
the request ..now what the servelet needs to do is connect to the
data base and extract nos from it a sends the data to a program in
the server only which creates a graph image ..which is to be sent
to the cilent m/c
my problem is that cmpany provided me a shema havinga .sql
extension ..now how to put the data and how to exctrat the data
plz help me out
thanks in adavance
and queries invited
sachin
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs