be aware... linux/unix table names are case sensitive.  if you're using Win32 MySQL
on your system, the query might work, but on the ISP side, if it's a *NIX system...
you must have the correct capitalization.

moreover, if any of your variables contain a single quote character ( ' ), it will
screw up your SQL statement.  make sure you run all your variables through a filter
to check for single quotes.   either backslash them out ( \ ) or prevent your users
from using them.

-Ryan Hatch