Hello,
I'm new to MySql. I plan to switch my Java/JDBC web application to use
MySql. The application requires transactions so, as I understand it, I need
the table types to be BDB or InnoDB. Can anyone offer comments on which file
type is preferred? Is one more stable than another? Is there a significant
difference in speed?
I have looked in the manual. One difference I saw was page locking versus
record locking. At this point, I'm not sure that difference is significant.

Thanks for any comments.

Rick