Hello,

What are MySQL's coolest and most useful vendor specific features?
Here is a partial list of features, none of which are part of any
SQL standard but which I nevertheless find quite useful from time
to time. I would like to invite you to add to this list:

1. AUTO_INCREMENT columns
2. LIMIT keyword in for result sets in SELECT statement
3. UPDATE-like SET constructs allowed in INSERT statements
4. multiple VALUES clauses allowed in single INSERT statements

I am surprised these did not make it into the standard,

Comments welcome,

Neil