Hi!

I've watched the development of replication on mysql with great joy.
However I haven't been able to understand when og if mysql is going to
support 2 way replication. In other words.

Will it be possible to have 2 databases on 2 different locations, that
synchronize with each other in a way, that the users of the databases
can change data on both ends and when the link comes up again, the data
will be updated both ways. I've read about master/slave relations, but
as i can understand, it is only possible to chance data on the master
now. If you change data on the slave it wont come on the master.

Will that be or is it available on mysql now or in the future?

Thanks

Greetings from Denmark
Bjarne Joergensen [EMAIL PROTECTED]