From: Javier Armendáriz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 3:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Server speed working with databases and apache

 Hi everybody:

 I´m looking for some information about server speed. The problem:
 I need a server for about 40 concurren users, it will be in an
 internal net, the server will manage a mysql database with a master
 table of about 4000 records and some chil tables from 20000 to
 40000 records, it will be accesed trougth apache with php.

  I need a response time about 0.1-0.2 seconds.

  Is there some information or good article about this issue????

  What kind of machine would be better?

  Can anybody give me some information or reference???

  Thanks a lot

  Sorry about my english

 Javier Armendáriz
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]