Tells a great deal about how confused I am...

I've a database with three tables, one with image data, one with
categories and one table which helps me to have several categories per
image...

The following SQL gives me _all_ the images that has at least one
category associated:

SELECT images.filename, images.path, images.desc, categories.name FROM
images, relate, categories WHERE public = 1 AND relate.fromid =
images.id AND relate.toid = categories.id

But what I need help with is getting all the images that has no
categorie associated with them in the table relate...

Someone, please...

Sincerely,

Victor