Jeremy,

Actually support is something I would like to explore.  As of current,
Yahoo! does not have an active support contract with MySQL so we should
remedy that soon.  Although I believe Yahoo receives our highest level of
support because of the tight relationship, we should at a minimum get both
the UK and US groups each on a minimum of our Enhanced Telephone support.
All support info can be found at www.mysql.com/support.  Jeremy, maybe we
should talk for few minutes today about this, are you available this
morning?

Bill and Mike, we can discuss some options during our Friday meeting,
perhaps over a pint ;-)

Kerry
--
Mr. Kerry Ancheta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>