From: D.K.Dubey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 9:14 AM
To: Hathaway, Scott L
Subject: Re: database restore - please help

Hi Scott,
One more simple way..u should have the mysql back ..copy the dir from
\mysql\data (Old dir ) having name of the database. Copy to the new
\mysql\data (current).

Or delete the dir having name as database name cut that dir and place
somewhere else for safe. Now run the script using given command.

If still problem then open the backup.txt and delete that code having name
of  table for which showing error then run the query.

Regards
Daya Krishan Dubey
Core Solucomm Ltd
423 B, Hamilton court,