Hi All,
   I am new to MySQL ( using on Solaris )
 I wrote my first program to do the insertions in a table. If a row is already
there then the program crashes instead of just throwing an exception.
I have a catch (... ) handler also so I am sure that the Query.Execute
("Insert.." ) is not throwing an exception, whereas it should.
Anybody faced this problem before ?? Thanks in advance.
Hitesh

"This message is for the named person's use only.  It is not intended as an
offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as
an official confirmation of any transaction.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or  lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
hard copies of it and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity."