Hi Iago,
   This is really a freebsd related question and not MySQL.  I believe
that the archives contain some info.  Anyway you need to build a
custom kernel for freebsd see /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/LINT.
look for this section:
# Certain applications can grow to be larger than the 128M limit
# that FreeBSD initially imposes.  Below are some options to
# allow that limit to grow to 256MB, and can be increased further
# with changing the parameters.  MAXDSIZ is the maximum that the
# limit can be set to, and the DFLDSIZ is the default value for
# the limit.  MAXSSIZ is the maximum that the stack limit can be
# set to.  You might want to set the default lower than the max,
# and explicitly set the maximum with a shell command for processes
# that regularly exceed the limit like INND.
#
options         MAXDSIZ="(256*1024*1024)"
options         MAXSSIZ="(256*1024*1024)"
options         DFLDSIZ="(256*1024*1024)"

Add this or use this to create your own kernel.  Don't go above
2047*1024*1024 or any threaded program will crash on startup.

Hope this helps.
Ken