is there a place to get the manual that is split a bit more then the current
manual_split.

these are the 2 pages i end up reading the most
even though its usually for just the grant, create, insert syntax (human in
need of memory upgrade)
416k Sep 26  2001 manual_MySQL_Database_Administration.html
312k Sep 26  2001 manual_Reference.html

i'm not sure what's wrong with my computer, but loading the pages takes a
while from the local harddrive, or maybe its rendering the page... either
way, the larger pages are annoyingly slow.

or is there a cheat sheet page? (syntax, links into the manual, not much else)

--
Bill Dickey is learning me his experience.
                -- Yogi Berra in his rookie season.