Hi.

As 4.0.2 is not released yet, there is not tarball of it. Bitkeeper is
the only method to retrieve a version of the current 4.0.2 tree.

You do not have to have much experience with Bitkeeper to get a
working tree. A step by step explaination can be found in the manual:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/I/n/Installing_source_tree.html

Bye,

        Benjamin.

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 01:40:03PM +0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Dear List,
> since i am working on a project that uses extensively "full text search" i
> have to find a source distribution of 4.0.2 source code which has some very
> important features and bug fixes respect to 4.0.1 and try to compile it
> with different charset e.t.c.
> Unfortunately i don't have any experience with Bitkeeper in order to use
> the working tree.
> I downloaded from http://www.mysqldeveloper.com/snapshots/ a .tgz file but
> it is only 6.5 MB and trying to compile it i discovered that it is not the
> whole code included in this file.
> SO if anybody could point me a place where i can download the whole 4.0.2
> code in .tgz format it will be a HUGE help for me.
>

> with thanks
>
> Georgiafentis Nikolaos
> Project Manager
[...]