Hi,

In haste to change some server hardware I copied the /var/lib/mysql directory directly
assuming this would suffice in order to carry the data over. I'm pretty certain I
stopped mysqld, but regardless I now seem to be missing nearly all the respective .ISM
files for my databases.

Now, I'm having babies as most of the databases now fail to function properly, and the
original state of the old server has been lost (argh!) - is there any possible
location where these ISM files or the data for them may be hiding? Why weren't they in
/var/lib/mysql like they should have been?

TIA

/Phil