Hi.

Which version of mysqldump did you use and what error message do you
get?

I have never used mysqldump this way but from what I read in the help
of mysqldump 3.23.31, mysqldump should insert the necessary SQL
statements regarding changing and creating the databases (if they do
not already exist).

Bye,

        Benjamin.

--