I have a MySQL table called questions where I have (qid, catid, userid,
title, question, point, status, timestamp)

"title" and "question" are of type text with a FULLTEXT index and never
change.

I use the table for:
 - Get all data
 - Get results from several rows without fetching the "title" and
"question".
 - Search for rows where "title" or "question" match text.

My question is, would it be an advantage to have all data in one table
and all fixed data such as (qid, catid, userid, point, status,
timestamp) in another table?

Regards Jacob