Hello!

   I just installed MySQL. Win 2000 Professional.
   I am logged in as none.
   No User Id. No Password.
   I wonder how. :)

   I could create tables, update records, query etc,.
   Now I would like to make ODBC connections.

   And eventually make JDBC connection  from my \
   Java code.
   How do I do this?
   How do I setup ODBC connection to this?

   I have just performed default installation.
   And I think I gave my WIn User account some kind of
     grant priveleges. I donot recollect bcs,
     it was mentioned in some web page. And I
     just executed while trying this and that to
     get into the MySQL.

  thanx in advance for any help suggested.
-Mary