Hi.

As MySQL AB normally only does a "stable release", when the
appropriate state is reached, the only valid answer is "when it's
ready". A more useful answer may be

http://www.mysql.com/doc/M/y/MySQL_4.0_In_A_Nutshell.html

Btw, (stable) transactions are already available in the 3.23.x
releases.

Bye,

        Benjamin.

On Mon 2002-06-03 at 18:28:49 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Oh, not the alpha, but the stable version, of course!
>
> > Is there a roadmap for mysql 4.0?
> > We'd like to upgrade our MySQL DB
> > server to another one which can use
> > some useful techniques eg. sub-selects,
> > transaction handling, etc.
> > I like mysql very much and I know that in
> > 4.0 these techs will be implemented.
> >
> > But I don't know when will this new
> > server released...
[...]