From: Niall Merrigan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 5:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: System Table

Hi List

I am just wondering is there a sysusers / systables  table in mySQL (like
SQL Server).

I am creating an multi user script whereby users will be able to create
their own db on a linux box, but I will be only allowing one database per
user.  I would like to do a lookup on a system table if it exists or if it
doesnt I will create a table to model this.

Thanks

Niall

Niall Merrigan                  ASP Development Engineer
Piercom Ltd, Holland Road, National Technological Park, Limerick

http://www.piercom.ie           http://nm.csn.ul.ie
Phone: +353-61-201917           Fax: +353-61-355051