From: Mark Stringham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 12:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Looking for some help

I am running MySQL 3.23 on WIN 2k server and would like to create a daily
scheduled task that will utilize mysqlhotcopy (or other back up method) to
back up my db. I understand that I need to create a .BAT file that contains
the command to run hotcopy but I'm a bit confused as to the syntax. What do
I need to have in the .bat file to run hotcopy ?

And is there a better way to run an automated backup ?

Thanks in advance

Mark