> We're running a custom-compiled 3.23.51 (or .52-pre,
> [..]
> Why not build your own?

Hmm. The latest source on the pre-release page is
3.23.50 and it's not clear whether the "stability"
issue is a bug in the code, the compiler or
the runtime libs.

> I can send you a binary that works for us.  But
> you'd really need to do some testing locally.

Very nice of you to offer. I may have to take you
up on it if MySQL AB does not release a stable
version in the next month or so. Right now, I've
already deployed with 3.23.50 "unstable". I'll
wait another month and see what happens.

> I'm guessing that you're not a paid support customer
> of MySQL?

Nope. I'm quite cheap that way :-]

Best regards,

--j