Good Day

I will attempt to give you as much information about the software as I can
before I ask the question.

OS : RedHat 7.1
MySQL : Version 3.23.49a for Linux -> binary distribution for pc-linux

I want to insert into longblob column very big large data.

but..  I have strange Errors...

Example..

mysql> create table test (aa longblob);
mysql> insert into test values(load_file('testfile.exe'));
ERROR 1030 : Got error 139 from table handler
mysql>

./perror 139 -> Too big row ( >= 16M)
The size of  "testfile.exe" is  16.3M
The table type of test is MYISAM
max_allowed_packet = 67000000(64M?)

I don't know about this error...

So..

I want to know the limitation of longblob column for each table Type,
InnoDB, MYISAM.

And. How do insert into longblob column 4G data?

Thank you....

sql,query