Hi,

I have a design question for mysql database that  I am wanting to create a
my movies collection. I was going to do as one-to-one database, but I see
now that I need to do as a one-to-many. I have never done a one-to-many but
I see that is the way to go.

I guess then is can someone show me where I can see one-to-many example, and
how you do sql statements? To make it clear, I know that I have to do table
for the movie, basic information. Then a table for actor/actress.

I know I need a field in both tables that are the same so they are related.
I am sorry if I don't make sense, but my head is spinning with trying to
understand on one-to-many works.

Chuck Payne
Magi Design and Support