Hello,

I created an eVC++ app for Pocket PC that uses libmySQL.lib, but it
won't compile.  It compiles
when I comment out any references to any mySQL functions from the
libmySQL dll.  I initially used
mysql++ but found out that it uses STL, which of course eVC++ doesn't
support, so I was hoping
libmySQL.lib would solve the problem.  I get "error LNK2019: unresolved
external symbol ", and
then the respective symbols I reference from libmySQL.dll.  I created a
VC++ app and pasted in all
the mySQL portions from the eVC++ app, and of course, it compiles, and
when I run the app it
inserts and pulls the data from mySQL.  When I change the project
settings to print progress
messages when linking, in my eVC++, I see where it's searching
libmySQL.lib, but it never loads
libmySQL.dll.  Is it possible to remedy this, or is it just not going
to work?  Thanks for your
time.

RRoberts