Hi all,

I'm implementing a bridge between MySQL and Lotus Domino.
In our application we realy need stored procedures (triggers).
I saw that MySQL does not yet support stored procedures. (This will be
one of the features of version 4.1). Is it worth to wait for version 4.1
or should we switch to some other database management system like
postgresql (which does support stored procedures)?

We realy would like to use mysql. Because the Lotus Domino bridge work
perfectly with mysql, but it does not realy work with PostgreSQL.

Any ideas here?

Many Thanks,

Harm de Laat
Informatiefabriek