Thanks for your reply.

I am actually using PHP and I tried what you suggested.

$link1 = mysql_connect("server1.com", "www", "pass") or die("could ...");
$link2 = mysql_connect("server1.com", "www", "pass") or die("could ...");

there is no error but it is not working.

Please not that I am using the same server.

Fred Kamwaza.