From: "Luc Foisy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MYSQL-List (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 1:11 PM
Subject: I have a problem....

We are running mysql on a red hat box.
We replicate a single database twice, once on another red hat box(thank
whatever is holy), once on a winnt box.

The winnt box cares not for case sensitivity, so it created all our table
names in lower case ( our standard is to use CAPS for tablenames )
( i knew this was an issue, but I forgot about it when i got a new toy to
play with: the nt server )

Now, I did a dump to a development red hat box, and it created all the
tables in lower case ( which is useless since our application is geared to
the uppercase table names )

Does anyone have a solution or work around for this ? I briefly considered
creating a script for the linux box to rename the files but thought I should
ask if there was any other way to do this...

Luc