I have an sql database on my Verio hosted web site using MySQL.

In order to do an sql query I need the MyODBC on my computer.

I downloaded the current version of MyODBC (myodbc-2.50.39-win95.zip) and ran
setup.exe.

The installation stopped dead with the following error message:

An error occurred while copying C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MFC30.DLL.  Restart
Windows and try installing again before running any applications which
use ODBC

I have no idea what the problem is.  Could someone kindly be more
specific as to what the problem is with MFC30.DLL and where I might find
a resolution?

Thanks

Jerry Burg
Contour Information Services, Inc.