Thanks for the tip but I have added to the table db in
mysql database full permission for everybody to that
database. I don't think that is a permission thing
because when I add a new table, I can insert data into
that new table. Besides it does not happen when I copy
the database from UNIX to Windows.

I'll keep trying though but if somebody already knows
the solution, please let me know.

Thanks.
--- Tonu Samuel