I am using mysql's C API in my program. I am using a connection to
run many queries, but I am running these queries sequentially. There are
about 15 queries that I issue through this connection at different parts
of my program. It works successfully most of the times, but fails at
certain points, with an error message,
        'Commands out of sync, you can't run this command now'

        What does this error mean and when does it occur? I am not able to
determine the context in which this error occurs. Because it works
perfectly at certain points in the program while fails at other points.
        Thanks for any help.