sql query

once again...

I am using PHP.

i have a table (called Works) with two fulltext indices, one (Title) is a
varchar(64) and the other (Desc) is a longtext.

when there are two records having the same value in Title and I delete one
of the records i recieve the following result from "check table Works"

| Table         | Op    | Msg_type | Msg_text              |
| Works         | check | error    | Found 825 keys of 826 |
| 67046_3.Works | check | error    | Corrupt               |

i am nearing wits end. this does not happen on windows 2000, only on linux.

-nick