created the iblogs and ibdata in c:

My.ini looks like this

#This File was made using the WinMySQLAdmin 1.4 Tool
#5/29/2002 1:52:16 PM

#Uncomment or Add only the keys that you know how works.
#Read the MySQL Manual for instructions

[mysqld]
basedir=C:/mysql
#bind-address=10.1.1.72
datadir=C:/mysql/data
#language=C:/mysql/share/your language directory
#slow query log#=
#tmpdir#=
#port=3306
#set-variable=key_buffer=16M
[WinMySQLadmin]
Server=C:/mysql/bin/mysqld-max.exe
user=root
password=root

# You can write your other MySQL server options here
# ...
#
innodb_data_home_dir = c:\ibdata
#                                  Datafiles must be able to
#                                  hold your data and indexes
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:20M;ibdata2:20M
#                                  Set buffer pool size to 50 - 80 %
#                                  of your computer's memory
set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=10M
set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=1M
innodb_log_group_home_dir = c:\iblogs
#                                  .._log_arch_dir must be the same
#                                  as .._log_group_home_dir
innodb_log_arch_dir = c:\iblogs
innodb_log_archive=0
set-variable = innodb_log_files_in_group=3
#                                  Set the log file-size to about
#                                  15 % of the buffer pool size
set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=10M
set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=8M
#                                  Set ..flush_log_at_trx_commit to
#                                  0 if you can afford losing
#                                  a few last transactions
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=1
set-variable = innodb_file_io_threads=4
set-variable = innodb_lock_wait_timeout=50

Any idea what could be the problem

Regards
-Arul

sql,query