Hi to all,

I have builded a beta object for mysql pooling.

The results (with 1000 queries serialized) are still very good:

without pooling a simple SELECT and retrieving data need of around 16 msecs:
~63 queries for second (only)
with pooling a simple SELECT and retrieving data (same previous routine)
need of 1.17 msecs: ~850 queries for second
(on a celeron2 1000 Mhz).Consider that the profiler isn't real timing...more
probably the 850 qxsecond can be higher without debugging code.

www.dellapasqua.com/mysql_nopool.gif
www.dellapasqua.com/mysql_pool.gif

I have set the timeout on 86400 seconds (1 day),

does Mysql accept this high number as timeout ???

Please if someone know the my_sql_option options, can suggest me if this
setting can be right?

Really thanks to all.

Bye,

Roberto.