From: Jamie Tibbetts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16. juni 2002 19:18
To: Peter Normann; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Need help with a complex query

> Try - and I mean *try* :-)
>
> SELECT Customers.* FROM Customers, Subscriptions
> LEFT JOIN Orders ON (Orders.customerid=Customer.CustomerID)
> LEFT JOIN Ordered_Items ON (Ordered_Items.orderid=Orders.id &&
> (Ordered_Items.productid = '23'))
> WHERE Customers.id=Subscriptions.customerid
> AND Subscriptions.listid='2'
> AND Ordered_Items.orderid IS NULL
> AND Orders.customerid IS NULL
> AND NOT Customers.bad_email;

Well, MySQL has been chugging on this one for about 15 minutes now, and
it's
still going. So I'm not sure if it is a problem with the query or the
optimization of my MySQL databases. There are 30,000+ records in the
Customers database, but the query should have finished by now, right?

Jamie

Jamie Tibbetts    .....    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Epigroove         .....    http://www.epigroove.com/