Group,

I have a system running on windoze 2000 with apache and perl that was
running just great until I mades some
changes to the sql and a join of two tables.  Now I get a bunch of disk
activity and my pages take forever to load
I shut down the browser and still the activity - memory usage goes through
the roof with ossilation between perl and
mysql in task manager.

I see that there are several servers that can be run.  Should I be running
one of other servers?

I am currently running mysqld-nt but there is mysqld-max-nt, mysqld-max????

Not sure how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks.