I have a pre-compiled ODBC program that creates tables and expects them to
be transaction-safe.  I have set up the mysql-max server to support InnoDB
tables.  However, since the program knows nothing about InnoDB tables, it
creates normal tables and fails when it attempts a rollback.  I can fix the
problem using the ALTER command.  I'm wondering if there is a way (using
my.cnf perhaps) that I can tell mysqld to always create tables with type =
InnoDB?

Bob Kutter
TIBCO Software Inc.
http://www.tibco.com