Which driver are you using? I use
mm.mysql-2.0.4-bin.jar

Which IDE are you using? If you are using JBuilder 5,
you have to go to required library and add one
pointing to that file. If you are building a jar file
from your classes, you have to make sure that you tell
the library to include this JDBC jar file. You can do
that from the library properties. Then you only have
to execute your application using java myapp.jar.

If you are not building a jar file, you can do two
things:
- Make sure that your CLASSPATH includes the jat file
name with the path.
CLASSPATH=C:\pleasework\jdbc\mysql\mm.mysql-2.0.4-bin.jar
or
- If you don't want to modify the CLASSPATH: java
-classpath
C:\pleasework\jdbc\mysql\mm.mysql-2.0.4-bin.jar
myapp.jar.

Good Luck!