Hey Everyone,

I have a strange problem.

I have been working with mysql and dbi most of the day, as I am sure
some of you know ;p

I was able to connect to the database using the DBI module. When I run
the script on my command line it runs fine, and I get the data that I
asked for. But. when I try to run this through a web browser, the cgi
script seems to stop in the middle and not out any more text or data.

By placing simple text messages between the commands, I worked out that
the script stops outputting data after the 'prepare' statement.

EG.

Use DBI;

Print "dbi";

$dbh = DBI->connect('DBI:mysql:mydb');

print "connect";

$statement = "Select * from customers";

$sth = $dbh->prepare($statement);

print "prepare";

$sth ->execute;

$sth->finish();
$dbh->disconnect();

The print comments do not appear after 'connect'. Yet if I comment out
the prepare statement, they appear all the way through the script.

Any Ideas?

Emma