This is where we find several problems. The first one, is the price for
such equipment here in Argentina (more than double in US Dollars), which
is the main reason we try to get around with software.

The second issue, is that the local DB may have to work synchronized
with an on-line one in the near future, in order to serve as information
to my client's customers. I think I won't be able to tell the PHP
scripts to connect to my customer's server, due to a daily IP change
from his ISP.

PHP /
> > MySQL based program in local mode, but also be able to make the data
> > available from the web but hosted in a remote server… kinda strange
> > think? Me too… The problem is that his server doesn’t run with IIS
but
> > with a little ap called WinGate, which gives him all the approach
for
> > his little network. Have anyone installed the PHP / MySQL under MS
NT4.0