Hi,

It seems to be linked with the gethostname_r detection

"checking style of gethostname_r routines... other"

I think you should have the following line instead :

checking style of gethostname_r routines... glibc2

Can you take a look at the config.log file and tell us what is wrong ?

(in my case I have the following lines  :

configure:15261: checking style of gethostname_r routines
configure:15309:
gcc -c -O3 -DDBUG_OFF -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -Wswitch -Wtrigraphs -Wcommen
t -W -Wchar-subscripts -Wformat -Wparen
theses -Wsign-compare -Wwrite-strings -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsign-promo -Wre
order -Wctor-dtor-privacy -Wnon-virtual-dtor -felide-con
structors -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -mcpu=pentiumpro -O3 -fno-omit-frame-poi
nter  -fno-implicit-templates -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti
-DUSE_MYSYS_NEW -Werror  conftest.cc >&5
configure:15312: $? = 0
configure:15315: test -s conftest.o
configure:15318: $? = 0
configure:15328: result: glibc2