Thanks, that worked for song named "Empire", however,
when I checked other song names such as songname
called "One" I get two results:

| id | songname               |
+----+------------------------+
| 35 |
You're Still The One |
| 57 |
One                  |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

How do I get exact match only between two strings or
remove whitespace before and after string? I can't seem
to find any good emaples of string comparisons for exact
match.

Songname field is a VARCHAR(55). I thought VARCHAR saves
only the length of the string where as CHAR adds
whitespace to parts not used in the field