I'm trying to extract information from MySQL with Microsoft Access but
it will not pull a query with BIGINT columns correctly. I'm using the
newest ODBC driver, version 3.51.03 and MySQL Server Alpha 4.0.1. I've
installed the ODBC driver, configured the DSN, and can access all other
types of columns from what I have tested so far.

I've tried creating a dummy timestamp column like the documentation says
and that doesn't work. I cannot use the option "Change BIGINT columns to
INT" because then my data does not display correctly when the number is
over 4294967295. I also tried recreating the link in Access and that
doesn't work. I must have number columns that can support a number up to
999999999999999999. (18 characters long)

Can anyone else make a suggestion on how to correct this or is there a
better way to generate reports with MySQL? Thank you for any help...

Andrew