Hi all...

!! First, can you CC to [EMAIL PROTECTED], as im not on the mailing list.

I have a few tables which are storing a few MB of binary data (like jpegs).
I can dump the db fine using mysqldump, but on doing a "mysql ... < dumpfile" i get
many errors, as it seems mysql isnt accepting the binary data in the dump file.

I get hundreds of errors like:
ERROR:
Unknown command '\Z'.
ERROR:
Unknown command '\0'.
ERROR:
Unknown command '\Z'.
ERROR:
Unknown command '\0'.
ERROR:
Unknown command '\"'.
ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'GIF89a2\02\0÷ÿ\0\0\0\0ÀÀÀ\0\0

\Z\0\Z 0\"
INSE' at line 1
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

Query OK, 1 row affected (0.01 sec)