Hi, all:
    I use MySQL 3.23.47, RH linux 7.2, file size limit is 4G. When "LOAD
DATA INFILE" to a table whose file size is 4G, it fails and mysql_error(...)
reports "Lost connection to MySQL server during query". How can I clearly
know the failed reason is just hit the 4G file size limit?
    If the 4G file size limit is hit, I have two ways to resolve it: (1)
create a new table and "LOAD DATA INFILE" into this new table. (2) backup
this table and clear it and reload. However, these two ways are troubled and
not good. Dose some one have a effective way that just "LOAD DATA INFILE"
without hitting file size limit? Dose MERGE Table help it here?
    Thanks in advanse.

B.R.
Buding