Hi,

I'm doing research on DBMS recently and have found
some bugs in mysql's source codes.I think it will be
more convenient to point out them directly than using
mysqlbug.The following are my finds.

mysqladmin -version output:

mysqladmin  Ver 8.22 Distrib 3.23.44, for pc-linux-gnu
on i686
Copyright (C) 2000 MySQL AB & MySQL Finland AB & TCX
DataKonsult AB

BUGS REPORT:

1. file:    innobase/os/os0sync.c
   function: os_event_wait_time
   line:    237

   This function uses Windows API
"WaitForSingleObject" while passing a wrong parameter
to it. Because WaitForSingleObject wants the second
parameter to be quantity of milliseconds while it
actually gets the quantity of seconds.

FIX RECOMMENDATION: Maybe it should be modified this
way,

        err = WaitForSingleObject(event, time);

2. file:     innobase/log/log0log.c
   function: log_archive_do
   line:     2171

   There will be a deadlock obviously!

FIX RECOMMENTDATION: Comment this statement.

Please check these places and I'm expecting your
answer.
Good luck,

sincerely,

YBETTER