Hi!

Packet for 'C++ API  library for MySQL' is 'mysql++-1.7.9.tar.gz'.

At first I type 'automake' and it complain 'not found next files:
AUTHORS, NEWS, INSTALL, COPYING and ChangeLog'.

I can write next 'autoconf' as README said and it will go great. But
then if I type './configure', everything will going cool, but then
after:

checking for objdir... .libs
creating libtool

..will come:

checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of
Makefiles...no
checking for MySQL library directory... configure: error: Didn't find
the mysql library dir in ''

Whole think stop to it! Why???? What I can do for fix it??

Please answer to my e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

By: Joonas Aalto