Hello,

  While looking at SHOW TABLE STATUS, I noticed that all my dynamic tables seem
to have a Max_data_length of 4,294,967,295 bytes.  Is this true - that any
dynamic tables are limited to 4GB in size?  My fixed tables do not show this
problem, and report that their Max_data_length is 4+ billion records times
their record length (as expected).  I'm using mysql version 3.23.41 on Red Hat
Linux 7.2.

Thanks,
-Hank