I have mySQL 3.23.49 which seems to be crashing a lot.  What is happening is I'm
using a web-based application written in perl using the perl DBI interface for
mySQL.  It seems like whenever I make a change to the database via this
application the database develops corrupted tables.  I am using the most recent
perl modules from CPAN (this is a Linux server) for the perl DBD and DBI.  Where
should I start looking to find the problem?

heheh.  Hope that isn't too broad a question...

Brett Ussher
ITS, Matrix
Maricopa Community College District
(480) 731-8691