From: "Bill Bernat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MikeParton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 6:46 PM
Subject: RE: er diagramming

Yeah, found it (per your other message), Dezign for Databases, looks
great for what I need to do and although I haven't had a chance to do
much with it it seems to work for basic entity relationships.  I never
seem to use the full $3000++ functionality of Erwin/ER Designer, etc.,
which don't have MySQL support ... eventually they'll have to add it
though.

-billb