I'm trying to find a way to set up an off-site replication (slave 3).  In
house I have several MySQL 4.0 servers that are using replication.  They
consist of 1 master (master1) for all data, 1 slave (slave 1) for optimized
web access and 1 slave (slave 2) for the internal database app.  Both
slaves' databases have additional tables not on the master and the
replication is using replicate-do-table=DBanme.Tablename in the /etc/my.cnf
files.  Here's the question.

In the my.cnf file on the off-site slave, can there be multiple masters
specified where it will replicate all 3 in-house servers to different
databases on itself?

Master1 --> Slave1 (same db name)
Master2 --> Slave2 (same db name)

Master1 --> Slave3 (diff db name)